Saturday, August 25, 2012

Geneva Wedding: Sarah says "YES!" to the dress


by Sarah Hamparian

As cliché as it may sound, I officially have said “Yes to the Dress” at The Crystal Bride and couldn’t be more excited about my decision! Normally, I would go into great detail describing every bead, ribbon and layer on the dress, however I want to keep it a surprise until the big day. So, simply put, it is picture perfect and exactly what I envisioned for our wedding on 12.12.12!

Here are details about my day that I can divulge:
  • Rebecca was so sweet, patient and definitely knew her stock of dresses! All the credit is given to her for picking out the perfect dress for me. 

  • The Crystal Bride’s selection of dresses is unbelievable. I was worried that they wouldn’t have something that flattered me and I would have to "settle" for a dress since my wedding is just a few months away. This was not the case at all! I went through racks and racks of dresses, pulling styles that I liked the best. Overall, I probably tried on 10 dresses and Rebecca pulled my perfect dress after she saw what my preferences from each previous dress. She was attentive, paid attention to details and made my dress selection day remarkable. I just can’t thank her enough!

  • When I put on the dress, I knew it was the one. The icing on the cake is when you get “jacked up” with the veil, jewelry and your smile that lights up the room. It is one of the best feelings in the world, especially since I got to share such a special moment with my Mom and Aunt.  

119 days and counting until I marry my soul mate while wearing the most gorgeous dress imaginable :) from the Crystal Bride in Geneva, Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment